Be part of a fun and fast paced St. Louis digital ad agency. Amplified Digital is a Premier Google Partner located in 46 markets across the United States and is owned by Lee Enterprises. The St. Louis office is expanding and looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to be part of our growing team.
This position involves working with multiple partners around the country developing digital media plans.
Our ideal candidate is a creative, organized, detail oriented individual that can meet deadlines with minimal supervision. Outstanding verbal and written communication is a must. The candidate must be a team player with a flexible attitude and the ability to prioritize workload, multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
As a Partner Campaign Strategist you will serve as a liaison for any reseller partner questions regarding products and services, process incoming orders, develop creatives, design thoughtful client facing proposals and sales flyers, manage updates in the reseller partner portal, send out monthly campaign reports, help our partners interpret the analytics and conduct initial website set up calls.
- Develop a strong understanding of Amplified Digital’s product offerings; including the ability to identify the proper media mix to reach specific partner client goals.
- Lead, design and build partner marketing campaign plans, assess partner and market needs, define goals, identify solutions and utilize data to make solid decisions for performance.
- Facilitate “call behinds” and “welcome emails” to partner clients while gathering necessary components, such as artwork, content and other elements to launch campaigns.
- Work directly with partner clients for approval on campaign creatives, social media proofs, website proofs and other correspondence necessary to launch or maintain a campaign.
- Work collaboratively with our Creative and Client Services teams to insure campaigns start on time and deliver in full.
- Manage partner expectations and resolve challenges around potential roadblocks.
- Participate in proposal and training conference calls, follow up meetings and needs analysis discussions with partners as needed.
- Strong computer skills and must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a plus
- Two or four year college degree is preferred, but not required with commensurate experience
- Excellent communication skills and experience with direct client interactions
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptive to changing team needs with an entrepreneurial spirit
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation time.