Position Summary: In this role you will work closely with both the Digital Marketing Managers and Campaign Strategists to coordinate and manage our client’s digital projects, including (but not limited to) website development, social management, reputation management, search optimization, display, email and mobile app development. You will manage and contribute to projects and proposals, and support successful implementation.
Core responsibilities for this role include initial consultation and requirements analysis with digital marketing managers, preparing project statements/scopes of work, budgets and timelines, visions and messaging (where applicable), as well as managing the communication and work flow with Digital Marketing Managers, Media Representatives/Consultants, Strategists, creative teams, internal vendors, external partners, client fulfillment team and the client.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment. If you have a degree in marketing or similarly related field, or 2+ years of ad agency experience, then we want to hear from you!
- Understand, adhear to, and uphold the Workflow Process including project quoting, initiation and kickoff, collaboration, approvals, production and ongoing management.
- Prepare and/or review project scope of work and quoting documentation, including specific elements such as functional requirements, to ensure digital submissions are prepared correctly.
- Source and coordinate the efforts of third-party vendors, creating and managing budgets and ensuring that proposed projects and creative concepts can be produced within specified timeframes and budgets.
- Act as the internal lead from initial kick off through to final delivery of projects
- Act as a liaison between internal parties and 3rd parties to ensure seamless project handoff and transitions from project build through to ongoing management.
- Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within scope/budget.
- Serve as the glue at the center of a cross-functional agency team including account management, creative, strategy, analytics and operations/production.
- Provide exceptional production management and quality assurance skills; must thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment, be a self-starter with strong multi-tasking abilities, and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Project management experience; 2+ years of hands-on experience in an agency or start-up environment.
- Basic HTML knowledge and WordPress CMS experience a plus
- Knowledge of “current” on-page Search Engine Optimization tactics
- Experience with PM tools or similar ones such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Slack, or Bootcamp.
- Creative / Design Collaboration; Experience working with in-house creative staff as part of a complete production marrying creative and marketing with technical elements.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign experience to review or edit mocks, comps, wireframes etc.
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
- High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast paced creative environment
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation time.