Position Summary: As an Account Coordinator, you will partner with our Digital Marketing Managers, Strategy, and Client Services Teams to assist in the day-to-day administration of client campaigns, execution, and upcoming initiatives to ensure successful implementation. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented program and project management, and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
The DAC should be extremely well-organized, detail-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines, and able to handle numerous responsibilities and projects at once. The DAC should also possess excellent written and verbal skills. Ideal candidate will be be organized, self-starting and ambitious!
You’d make a great Digital Account Coordinator if you:
- Are a team player and a problem solver
- Have familiarity with digital and social marketing (prior experience in marketing is a plus)
- Consider yourself proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Can manage multiple projects/clients at the same time
- Have a desire to learn and grow in the digital marketing space
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Are comfortable & confident in answering and/or resolving client inquiries.
- Are someone who is ready to jump in and be hands-on
- Want to take ownership of your work
- Research top clients/opportunities for Digital Marketing Managers and send updates with relevant data.
- Gather and assemble background information and research as needed by Digital Marketing Managers and Campaign Strategists in development of pre-call client analysis, etc.
- Assist teams with: Insertion orders, screenshots, audience/traffic data, media research, creative approvals, & proposals; assisting Digital Marketing Managers in the preparation for client meetings
- Manage initial campaign workflow and kickoff with ad processing, billing, campaign implementation, and ad trafficking
- Develop and keep a strong knowledge of Amplified Digital’s product offerings; including the ability to identify the proper media mix to reach specific client goals. (Training provided.)
- Provide administrative assistance to Digital Marketing Managers and Campaign Strategists on day-to-day activities, including responding to client phone calls, emails, updating media placements, updating status reports, updating insertion orders, managing expense reports, coordinating with vendors, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the team member.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-4 Year College Degree, preferably in related field
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and (client-facing) verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple clients
- Ability to prioritize to deliver multiple tasks on time, and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle changing priorities and requests from multiple team members
- Desire to stay current with the latest marketing trends
- Self-starter, detail oriented and organized
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to keep a cool head and positive attitude when executing tasks across accounts
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation time.